No Probs Plumbing and Gas technicians are fully licenced specialists in all Gas Fitting works, including installations and repairs. We offer a safe, friendly and reliable service to ensure your needs are serviced in a timely manner.
The smell of gas (similar to the smell of rotten eggs) in a building is not normal and steps must be taken to eliminate any potential hazard that may arise from leaking gas. The steps below offer general information on how to make the situation safe.
- Turn off the supply of gas to the building at the meter or cylinder. Turning off the gas at the meter may not stop the leak, as it may be coming from a nearby gas main or service.
- If you consider it necessary, evacuate the building.
- Eliminate ignition sources by extinguishing any naked flames, preventing smoking, preventing striking of matches and lighters and by not touching any electrical switches.
- If lights are no, leave them on.
- Ventilate the building by opening all the doors and windows.
- Call No Probs Plumbing and Gas on 0428 888 447, we will send a fully licensed specialist out to you immediately.
- Do not enter the gas-affected area.
Common gas fitting jobs we do include:
- Gas appliance installation, conversions, repairs, and maintenance.
- Gas hot water system installations.
- Adjustment of gas pressure.
- Commissioning of gas appliances.
- LPG installations
- Leak detection and repairs
Need gas fitting work completed and it’s not on our list? Talk to us about your requirements and one of our gas specialists will talk you through your options and give you an obligation free quote.